Traveling Luck for Chenapowu Village, Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
Where is Chenapowu Village?What's around Chenapowu Village?
Wikipedia near Chenapowu Village
Where to stay near Chenapowu Village
The timezone in Chenapowu Village is America/Guyana
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.9167°, Longitude. -59.5667°
Satellite map around Chenapowu Village
Loading map of Chenapowu Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chenapowu Village, in Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kawaik River (4.8km)
- Wang River (7.5km)
- Chenapowu River (10.6km)
- Kama (17.2km)
- Arnik River (18.1km)
- Koneparu River (21.3km)
- Kumaparu River (21.6km)
- Emoy River (21.6km)
- Kwiparu River (26.3km)
- Muribang River (26.3km)
- Echerak River (28.7km)
- Enu River (28.7km)
- Kopinang River (29km)
- Tappa Creek (30.6km)
- Kwitaro River (31km)
- Makanang River (31km)
- Koneparu River (31.7km)
- Maikwak River (31.8km)
- Piliwa Creek (32km)
- Chetu River (34.3km)
- Arnik River (34.7km)
- Surabaru Creek (35.2km)
- Uribaru (37.7km)
- Sombali Creek (40.6km)
- Waiku River (40.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kurungiku Mountains (47.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Potaro-Siparuni Region (21.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Karisparu Savannah (32km)