Traveling Luck for Karisparu Village, Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
Where is Karisparu Village?What's around Karisparu Village?
Wikipedia near Karisparu Village
Where to stay near Karisparu Village
The timezone in Karisparu Village is America/Guyana
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.9167°, Longitude. -59.4500°
Satellite map around Karisparu Village
Loading map of Karisparu Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karisparu Village, in Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Koneparu River (7.5km)
- Emoy River (15.1km)
- Arnik River (18.1km)
- Kumaparu River (19.7km)
- Arnik River (23.8km)
- Kama (26.3km)
- Kawaik River (27.2km)
- Wang River (27.8km)
- Chenapowu River (28.8km)
- Echerak River (30.1km)
- Enu River (30.1km)
- Kwitaro River (34.6km)
- Chetu River (37.6km)
- Waiku River (43.7km)
- Wamamuri River (46.8km)
- Elinku River (47.1km)
- Amakwa River (48.1km)
- Suibaru River (48.9km)
- Muremure River (51.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Menzies Landing (50.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Potaro-Siparuni Region (19.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Karisparu Savannah (12.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Gold Fall (45.7km)