Traveling Luck for Wamalik Mountain, Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
Where is Wamalik Mountain?What's around Wamalik Mountain?
Wikipedia near Wamalik Mountain
Where to stay near Wamalik Mountain
The timezone in Wamalik Mountain is America/Guyana
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.9500°, Longitude. -59.4000°
Satellite map around Wamalik Mountain
Loading map of Wamalik Mountain and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wamalik Mountain, in Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arnik River (10.6km)
- Koneparu River (19.1km)
- Emoy River (26.3km)
- Arnik River (28.8km)
- Enu River (31km)
- Echerak River (31km)
- Kumaparu River (31.1km)
- Kama (32km)
- Kwitaro River (35.8km)
- Wang River (37.1km)
- Chenapowu River (37.3km)
- Kawaik River (37.3km)
- Chetu River (38.1km)
- Elinku River (42.5km)
- Amakwa River (45.1km)
- Muremure River (48.1km)
- Korume Creek (48.9km)
- Tukeit Creek (51.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Menzies Landing (46.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Potaro-Siparuni Region (22.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Karisparu Savannah (17.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tukeit (51.4km)