Traveling Luck for Roches Karouabo, French Guiana (general), French Guiana
Where is Roches Karouabo?What's around Roches Karouabo?
Wikipedia near Roches Karouabo
Where to stay near Roches Karouabo
Also known as Roche Carouabo, Rochers Carouabo, Rochers Karouabo
The timezone in Roches Karouabo is America/Cayenne
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 5.2500°, Longitude. -52.7167°
Satellite map around Roches Karouabo
Loading map of Roches Karouabo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roches Karouabo, in French Guiana (general), French Guiana
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Route de Petit Saut (15km)
- space center;
- a facility for launching, tracking, or controlling satellites and space vehicles.
- Centre Spatial Guyanais (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monts Pariacabo (22.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tour Dreyfus (23.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Montagne Carapas (19.5km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hôtel des Roches (23.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche Vitalo (23.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Canal Leroy (6.7km)
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Canal Le Roy (19.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bois Diable (21.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Éloge (24.2km)
- a patch of ground, distinct from and slightly above the surrounding plain or wetland. Often occurs in groups.
- Îlet aux Perroquets (17.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kourou (24.2km)
Airports close to Roches Karouabo
Rochambeau(CAY), Cayenne, French guyana (112.7km)