Traveling Luck for Grandes Savanes de Kourou, French Guiana (general), French Guiana
Where is Grandes Savanes de Kourou?What's around Grandes Savanes de Kourou?
Wikipedia near Grandes Savanes de Kourou
Where to stay near Grandes Savanes de Kourou
Also known as Savanes de Kourou
The timezone in Grandes Savanes de Kourou is America/Cayenne
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2°, Longitude. -52.7666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Grandes Savanes de Kourou, in French Guiana (general), French Guiana
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Route de Petit Saut (4.7km)
- space center;
- a facility for launching, tracking, or controlling satellites and space vehicles.
- Centre Spatial Guyanais (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monts Pariacabo (22.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Montagne Carapas (21.2km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hôtel des Roches (27.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Canal Leroy (10.6km)
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Canal Le Roy (21.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Charlotte (20.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bois Diable (24.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Éloge (25.5km)
- a patch of ground, distinct from and slightly above the surrounding plain or wetland. Often occurs in groups.
- Îlet aux Perroquets (15km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kourou (25.6km)
Airports close to Grandes Savanes de Kourou
Rochambeau(CAY), Cayenne, French guyana (112.4km)