Traveling Luck for Canal Leroy, French Guiana (general), French Guiana
Where is Canal Leroy?What's around Canal Leroy?
Wikipedia near Canal Leroy
Where to stay near Canal Leroy
The timezone in Canal Leroy is America/Cayenne
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.2166667000000002°, Longitude. -52.716666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Canal Leroy, in French Guiana (general), French Guiana
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Route de Petit Saut (13.4km)
- space center;
- a facility for launching, tracking, or controlling satellites and space vehicles.
- Centre Spatial Guyanais (3.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monts Pariacabo (16.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tour Dreyfus (19.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Montagne Carapas (14.2km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hôtel des Roches (19.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche Vitalo (19.6km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Canal Leroy (0km)
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Canal Le Roy (14.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bois Diable (16.8km)
- abandoned prison;
- disused correctional infrastructure.
- Les Roches (21.5km)
- a patch of ground, distinct from and slightly above the surrounding plain or wetland. Often occurs in groups.
- Îlet aux Perroquets (19.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kourou (19km)
Airports close to Canal Leroy
Rochambeau(CAY), Cayenne, French guyana (107.7km)