Traveling Luck for Roche Brigandin, French Guiana (general), French Guiana
Where is Roche Brigandin?What's around Roche Brigandin?
Wikipedia near Roche Brigandin
Where to stay near Roche Brigandin
The timezone in Roche Brigandin is America/Cayenne
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.4500°, Longitude. -53.0000°
Satellite map around Roche Brigandin
Loading map of Roche Brigandin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roche Brigandin, in French Guiana (general), French Guiana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Le Sinnamary Fleuve (0km)
- Fleuve Sinnamary (0km)
- Crique Alexandrine (7.5km)
- Crique Toussaint (7.5km)
- Crique Maroc (21.1km)
- Crique Foncine (22.4km)
- Crique Paracou (24.1km)
- Crique Marise (26.8km)
- Crique Jacobin (26.8km)
- Crique Trou Caïmans (26.8km)
- Crique Pont (27km)
- Crique Trou Bâches (27km)
- Crique Café (27km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Roche Corossony (7.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Route de Saint-Élie (13.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlet Lacour (24.3km)
- a raised roadway across wet ground or shallow water.
- Digue Yiyi (15km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe des Palétuviers (9.4km)
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Canal Philippon (14.2km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Dégrad Guédon (18km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Anse Canceler (10.6km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Crique Élisabeth (13.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sinnamary (19.5km)
Airports close to Roche Brigandin
Rochambeau(CAY), Cayenne, French guyana (180.9km)