Traveling Luck for Savane Manuel, French Guiana (general), French Guiana
Where is Savane Manuel?What's around Savane Manuel?
Wikipedia near Savane Manuel
Where to stay near Savane Manuel
The timezone in Savane Manuel is America/Cayenne
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 5.3500°, Longitude. -52.9500°
Satellite map around Savane Manuel
Loading map of Savane Manuel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savane Manuel, in French Guiana (general), French Guiana
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Crique Foncine (0km)
- Crique Maroc (3.3km)
- Crique Mogestern (10.6km)
- Crique Verlot (10.6km)
- Crique Paracou (12.1km)
- Crique Parsoumouton (13.4km)
- Crique Louise (13.4km)
- Crique Terre Blanche (13.8km)
- Crique Gaïac (17.1km)
- Crique Saulnier (17.1km)
- Crique Café (20.3km)
- Crique Alexandre Jacques (20.3km)
- Crique Vase (20.4km)
- Fleuve Sinnamary (22.4km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Route de Saint-Élie (9.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlet Lacour (4.7km)
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Canal Philippon (10km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Pointe Goupil (6.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sinnamary (3.3km)
Airports close to Savane Manuel
Rochambeau(CAY), Cayenne, French guyana (159.9km)