Traveling Luck for Valladolid, Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
Where is Valladolid?What's around Valladolid?
Wikipedia near Valladolid
Where to stay near Valladolid
The timezone in Valladolid is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 19:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.5500°, Longitude. -79.1333°
Loading map of Valladolid and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valladolid, in Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Valladolid (0km)
- Rancho Achupallas (16.8km)
- Tambo Valladolid (19.9km)
- Rancho Cruz Chica (20.3km)
- Palanda (24.1km)
- Sitio Palmar (24.2km)
- Sitio Corral (28.7km)
- Tambo Cachiyacu (31.7km)
- Tambo Santa Ana (32.1km)
- Portete de Anganuma (35.6km)
- Palanuma (35.7km)
- Santa Clara del Vergel (36.6km)
- Loyola (40.9km)
- Yangana (41.3km)
- Hacienda Palmira (49.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nudo de Sabanilla (14.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Las Peñas (19.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Valladolid
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.