Traveling Luck for Pindo Chico, Pastaza, Ecuador
Where is Pindo Chico?What's around Pindo Chico?
Wikipedia near Pindo Chico
Where to stay near Pindo Chico
The timezone in Pindo Chico is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -1.5°, Longitude. -77.9833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pindo Chico, in Pastaza, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Abitagua (34.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hoya del Pastaza (22.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pastaza / Rio Amazonas (15.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Mera (34.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- El Sigüín (45.4km)
Airports close to Pindo Chico
Chachoan(ATF), Ambato, Ecuador (148.2km)
Macas(XMS), Macas, Ecuador (183.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pindo Chico
Mayor galo torres, Tena, Ecuador (120.7km)
Chimborazo, Riobamba, Ecuador (156.4km)
Cotopaxi international, Latacunga, Ecuador (194.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.