Traveling Luck for Puyo, Pastaza, Ecuador
Where is Puyo?What's around Puyo?
Wikipedia near Puyo
Where to stay near Puyo
Also known as El Puyo
The timezone in Puyo is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -1.4666667°, Longitude. -77.9833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Puyo, in Pastaza, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Abitagua (29.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hoya del Pastaza (23.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pastaza / Rio Amazonas (16.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Mera (33.9km)
Airports close to Puyo
Chachoan(ATF), Ambato, Ecuador (145.1km)
Macas(XMS), Macas, Ecuador (191.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puyo
Mayor galo torres, Tena, Ecuador (113.6km)
Chimborazo, Riobamba, Ecuador (158.2km)
Cotopaxi international, Latacunga, Ecuador (189.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.