Traveling Luck for Las Mercedes, Manabí, Ecuador
Where is Las Mercedes?What's around Las Mercedes?
Wikipedia near Las Mercedes
Where to stay near Las Mercedes
The timezone in Las Mercedes is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 19:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.1000000000000001°, Longitude. -80.133333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Mercedes, in Manabí, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Río Mineral (7.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Poza Honda (3.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Costa (37.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Junín (45km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Tachuela (40.5km)
Airports close to Las Mercedes
Reales tamarindos(PVO), Portoviejo, Ecuador (77.2km)
Eloy alfaro international(MEC), Manta, Ecuador (127.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Mercedes
Loma larga, Loma larga, Ecuador (172.5km)
Martinica, Martinica, Ecuador (184.5km)
Hacienda la julia, La julia, Ecuador (188.8km)
Hacienda clementina, Clementia, Ecuador (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.