Traveling Luck for Quebrada Colca, Loja, Ecuador
Where is Quebrada Colca?What's around Quebrada Colca?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Colca
Where to stay near Quebrada Colca
The timezone in Quebrada Colca is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.1166667°, Longitude. -79.45°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Colca, in Loja, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hacienda Gerinoma (0km)
- Nambacola (5.6km)
- Pan de Azúcar (11.1km)
- San Jose (17.6km)
- La Vega (17.6km)
- Indiucho (19.7km)
- Hacienda La Huaqui (19.7km)
- Hacienda El Arenal (19.7km)
- Sacapalca (19.7km)
- La Cruz de Yasapa (19.7km)
- Matala (19.7km)
- Hacienda Chambellán (20km)
- La Rueda (21.3km)
- Hacienda Algarrobera (22.9km)
- Purunuma (23km)
- Chanquinima (23km)
- El Humedo (25.2km)
- Hacienda Valle Hermoso (25.2km)
- Pusanuma (25.3km)
- Hacienda Puyunuma (26.4km)
- Changaimina (28.4km)
- Portete Chirihuala (30km)
- San Vicente (30km)
- Hacienda Santiago (30.7km)
- Las Cochas (30.8km)
- Gonzanamá (31.5km)
- El Huato (33.6km)
- El Tambo (33.7km)
- Matocha (33.9km)
- Lamedero (33.9km)
- Cashatoma (35.2km)
- Las Chinchas (36.2km)
- Vela Cruz (36.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- cordillera de Gerinoma (8.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hoya del Catamayo (36.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Señal Huato (33.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Provincia de Loja (16.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Catamayo / Camilo Ponce Enriquez (33.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Gonzanamá (31.5km)
Airports close to Quebrada Colca
General serrano(MCH), Machala, Ecuador (232.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Colca
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (132.1km)
Victor larrea, Santa rosa, Ecuador (202.4km)
Gualaquiza, Gualaquiza, Ecuador (262.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.