Traveling Luck for El Toldo, Loja, Ecuador
Where is El Toldo?What's around El Toldo?
Wikipedia near El Toldo
Where to stay near El Toldo
The timezone in El Toldo is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 19:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.4000°, Longitude. -79.5500°
Loading map of El Toldo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Toldo, in Loja, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Toldo (0km)
- Nongora (4km)
- Hacienda Tabloncillo (7.9km)
- Naypongo (8.8km)
- Hacienda Taparuca (8.8km)
- El Toldo (11.2km)
- Hacienda Yambaca (12.5km)
- Naipongo (12.5km)
- Hacienda Usaime (12.5km)
- Trapiche Quemado (14.3km)
- Cariamanga (15.8km)
- Cango (16.3km)
- Puesto Vado Grande (16.8km)
- San José (16.8km)
- Vado Grande (16.8km)
- Hacienda San Joaquín (17.7km)
- San Juan (19.8km)
- Noma (19.8km)
- Guayabal (19.8km)
- El Lucero (19.8km)
- Tuntún (20.1km)
- San Pedro (21.3km)
- Puesto El Remolino (21.3km)
- Checo (23.1km)
- Zhocopa (23.1km)
- Ahuaca del Carmen (23.7km)
- El Remolino (25km)
- San Pedro de Cariamanga (26.5km)
- Remolino (26.6km)
- Sausal (26.6km)
- Gigante (28km)
- San Guillén (28km)
- Hacienda Tablón (28km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- San Juan (17.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Calvas (20.1km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Vado Remolino (21.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Toldo
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (93.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.