Traveling Luck for Hacienda Chalanga, Loja, Ecuador
Where is Hacienda Chalanga?What's around Hacienda Chalanga?
Wikipedia near Hacienda Chalanga
Where to stay near Hacienda Chalanga
Also known as Chalanga
The timezone in Hacienda Chalanga is America/Thule
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -4.2667°, Longitude. -79.3833°
Satellite map around Hacienda Chalanga
Loading map of Hacienda Chalanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hacienda Chalanga, in Loja, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hacienda Chalanga (0km)
- Lamedero (8.8km)
- Quilanga (8.8km)
- Ceibo Pamba (11.2km)
- Hacienda Puyunuma (12.5km)
- Hacienda Paloquin (12.5km)
- Hacienda El Corral (12.5km)
- Hacienda Santa Bárbara (14.3km)
- Purunuma (16.3km)
- Gonzanamá (16.3km)
- Hacienda La Cría (17.7km)
- San Antonio de las Aradas (20.1km)
- Santa Ana (25km)
- Malacatos (25km)
- Hacienda Trigopamba (25km)
- La Rueda (27.9km)
- Caranango (28km)
- Limón Pamba (28km)
- Pan de Azúcar (28.7km)
- Portete Chirihuala (28.8km)
- Hacienda Tablón (30.1km)
- La Granja (30.1km)
- San Pedro (31.7km)
- Chanquinima (31.9km)
- Vilcabamba (31.9km)
- Shalapa (31.9km)
- Hacienda Conduryacu (32.6km)
- San José (32.6km)
- Taxichi (32.6km)
- Nambacola (33.7km)
- Changaimina (33.8km)
- Hacienda San Joaquín (35.4km)
- Matala (35.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Santa Rosa (28.5km)
Accommodation around Hacienda Chalanga
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Señal Huato (28km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Valle de Malacatos (24.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Samanamaca (35.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Provincia de Loja (36.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Gonzanamá (16.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hacienda Chalanga
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (135.2km)
Victor larrea, Santa rosa, Ecuador (240.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.