Traveling Luck for La Rueda, Loja, Ecuador
Where is La Rueda?What's around La Rueda?
Wikipedia near La Rueda
Where to stay near La Rueda
Also known as La Ruda
The timezone in La Rueda is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. -4.15°, Longitude. -79.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Rueda, in Loja, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Rueda (0km)
- Matala (7.9km)
- Pan de Azúcar (11.9km)
- Purunuma (14.2km)
- Nambacola (16.3km)
- Hacienda Puyunuma (17.6km)
- Lamedero (19.7km)
- Hacienda El Arenal (20km)
- Ceibo Pamba (20.1km)
- Hacienda Gerinoma (21.3km)
- Purucato (22.3km)
- El Tambo (22.9km)
- Indiucho (24.9km)
- Hacienda El Corral (24.9km)
- Archiras (26.5km)
- Hacienda Valle Hermoso (27.8km)
- Hacienda Chalanga (27.9km)
- Santa Ana (27.9km)
- Malacatos (27.9km)
- La Granja (28.5km)
- Hacienda Algarrobera (28.6km)
- Gonzanamá (30.8km)
- Caranango (33.5km)
- Limón Pamba (33.5km)
- Urichisinga (33.7km)
- Chanquinima (33.8km)
- San José (34km)
- Taxichi (34km)
- Landangui (35.3km)
- El Carmen (35.3km)
- Hacienda Orta (35.3km)
- El Porvenir (35.6km)
- Rumishitana (35.6km)
- Santa Gertrudis (35.8km)
- La Cruz de Yasapa (35.8km)
- Sacapalca (35.8km)
- Hacienda Chambellán (36.3km)
- San Jose (36.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- cordillera de Gerinoma (22.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Provincia de Loja (31.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Catamayo / Camilo Ponce Enriquez (35.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Río Solanda (25.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Gonzanamá (30.8km)
Airports close to La Rueda
General serrano(MCH), Machala, Ecuador (249.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Rueda
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (146.8km)
Victor larrea, Santa rosa, Ecuador (220.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.