Traveling Luck for Quilanga, Loja, Ecuador
Where is Quilanga?What's around Quilanga?
Wikipedia near Quilanga
Where to stay near Quilanga
Also known as La Paz, Quitanga
The timezone in Quilanga is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -4.3000°, Longitude. -79.4000°
Satellite map around Quilanga
Loading map of Quilanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quilanga, in Loja, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Quilanga (0km)
- Hacienda Paloquin (3.9km)
- Hacienda Santa Bárbara (7.9km)
- Hacienda Chalanga (8.8km)
- San Antonio de las Aradas (11.8km)
- Hacienda La Cría (11.9km)
- Gonzanamá (16.8km)
- Lamedero (17.6km)
- Hacienda Puyunuma (19.7km)
- Ceibo Pamba (19.7km)
- Hacienda El Corral (19.8km)
- Hacienda Trigopamba (19.8km)
- Hacienda Tablón (21.3km)
- Purunuma (23.7km)
- Hacienda Conduryacu (24km)
- Shalapa (28km)
- Portete Chirihuala (28.5km)
- El Lucero (28.5km)
- Hacienda San Joaquín (28.8km)
- El Ingenio (30.1km)
- Santa Ana (31.9km)
- Malacatos (31.9km)
- El Toldo (31.9km)
- Chanquinima (33.5km)
- Limón Pamba (33.8km)
- Caranango (33.8km)
- Naipongo (33.8km)
- Changaimina (34km)
- Naypongo (35.4km)
- Ahuaca del Carmen (35.6km)
- Pan de Azúcar (35.7km)
- La Rueda (36.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Santa Rosa (25.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Valle de Malacatos (30.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Señal Huato (26.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Samanamaca (27.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Gonzanamá (16.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quilanga
J m velasco ibarra, Macara, Ecuador (130km)
Victor larrea, Santa rosa, Ecuador (244.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.