Traveling Luck for Guisán, Chimborazo, Ecuador
Where is Guisan?What's around Guisan?
Wikipedia near Guisan
Where to stay near Guisán
The timezone in Guisan is America/Thule
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. -1.7000°, Longitude. -78.7000°
Loading map of Guisán and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guisán, in Chimborazo, Ecuador
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pusugtús (5.3km)
- Hacienda San Miguel (5.3km)
- San Francisco (7.5km)
- Cacha (7.6km)
- Hacienda Amulá (7.6km)
- Hacienda Macaji (8.4km)
- Calhuache (8.4km)
- Hacienda Chibunga (8.5km)
- Yaruquíes (8.5km)
- Hacienda Güiguán (8.5km)
- Hacienda El Tejar (8.5km)
- Ugshapamba (8.5km)
- Aichabug (8.5km)
- Hacienda Hospital (10.7km)
- Hacienda El Rosario (10.7km)
- Hacienda Guaslancuchu (10.7km)
- Hacienda Pallo (11.3km)
- San Luis (11.4km)
- Cajabamba (11.4km)
- Hacienda San José (11.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Hoya del Chambo (10.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llanura de Tapi (11.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Cantón Colta (11.4km)
Airports close to Guisán
Chachoan(ATF), Ambato, Ecuador (113.2km)
Macas(XMS), Macas, Ecuador (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Guisán
Chimborazo, Riobamba, Ecuador (14.5km)
Hacienda clementina, Clementia, Ecuador (154.2km)
Cotopaxi international, Latacunga, Ecuador (178.8km)
Loma larga, Loma larga, Ecuador (182.6km)
Hacienda la julia, La julia, Ecuador (193.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.