Traveling Luck for San Pedro, Norte de Santander, Colombia
Where is San Pedro?What's around San Pedro?
Wikipedia near San Pedro
Where to stay near San Pedro
The timezone in San Pedro is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 7.8333°, Longitude. -72.5167°
Weather near San Pedro; Report from San Antonio Del Tachira, 16.2km away
Cloud: Few at 2300ft
Cloud: Few at 2300ft
Satellite map around San Pedro
Loading map of San Pedro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Pedro, in Norte de Santander, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Pedro (0km)
- Los Patios (1.2km)
- Villa del Rosario (8.2km)
- Los Vados (9.7km)
- El Carmen (10.1km)
- San Javier (10.7km)
- Santa Teresa (11.4km)
- Juan Frío (11.6km)
- Los Trapiches (12.6km)
- Llano de Jorge (14.3km)
- Ayacucho (14.4km)
- San Luis (14.4km)
- La Unión (14.5km)
- San Antonio del Táchira (14.6km)
- Miami (15.2km)
- El Saladito (15.3km)
- El Palotal (15.5km)
- Miraflores (16.1km)
- La Garita (16.4km)
- Guaduas (17.3km)
- Las Tienditas (18km)
- Santa Cruz (18.2km)
- Peracal (18.4km)
- El Escobal (18.7km)
- El Salado (19km)
- Tabiro (19.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around San Pedro
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cerro Mataburro (16.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Cúcuta (13.3km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabana Potrera (16km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sabana Potrera (14.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Rangel (18.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Cúcuta (9.9km)
Airports close to San Pedro
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (16.2km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (18.2km)
La fria(LFR), La fria, Venezuela (91.2km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (106.4km)
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Pedro
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (60.8km)
Juan pablo perez alfonso, Merida, Venezuela (221.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.