Traveling Luck for Río Llanage, Nariño, Colombia
Where is Rio Llanage?What's around Rio Llanage?
Wikipedia near Rio Llanage
Where to stay near Río Llanage
The timezone in Rio Llanage is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.9667°, Longitude. -78.5989°
Satellite map around Río Llanage
Loading map of Río Llanage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Llanage, in Nariño, Colombia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Llanage (0km)
- Caño La Costa (14.8km)
- Río Curay (17.4km)
- Quebrada La Costa (17.5km)
- Río Mico (17.5km)
- Quebrada Aguacate (18.9km)
- Río Cuello (20.5km)
- Caño El Charco (24.8km)
- Río Colorado (27.8km)
- Quebrada Tablón (34.5km)
- Mariana (35.3km)
- Quebrada Guayabo (36.3km)
- Quebrada Guadua (36.8km)
- Río Chagüí (37km)
- Quebrada Hoja Fría (38.6km)
- Quebrada Güigra (39.5km)
- Río Salbunde (40.2km)
- Quebrada Honda (42.7km)
- Quebrada Peñaliza (43.1km)
- Quebrada Vampiral (44.7km)
- Quebrada Aguafría (45km)
- Quebrada Chimbusa (45km)
- Quebrada Majagua (45.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Isla del Gallo (12km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- El Viudo (32.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía de Tumaco (22km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Rada de Tumaco (28.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Tumaco (35.3km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Río Patia Delta (35.3km)
Airports close to Río Llanage
La florida(TCO), Tumaco, Colombia (45.6km)
Guapi(GPI), Guapi, Colombia (195.6km)