Traveling Luck for Quebrada Las Peñas, Meta, Colombia
Where is Quebrada Las Penas?What's around Quebrada Las Penas?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Las Penas
Where to stay near Quebrada Las Peñas
The timezone in Quebrada Las Penas is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 3.2333°, Longitude. -74.1167°
Loading map of Quebrada Las Peñas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Las Peñas, in Meta, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Rubi (14.7km)
- La Pradera (21.5km)
- La Delicia (22.7km)
- La Esmeralda (25.3km)
- La Cristalina (26.4km)
- La Caramanta (27.2km)
- El Piñal (29.9km)
- La Cabaña (30.3km)
- La Argelia (30.5km)
- Tesorito (32km)
- Inderena (33.1km)
- San Fernando (33.4km)
- Mesetas (33.5km)
- La Cecilia (35km)
- La Manuelita (37km)
- La Esperanza (37.2km)
- El Sinai (38km)
- El Doce (39.5km)
- Cincuenta y ocho (39.8km)
- El Guape (40.7km)
- Los Micos (47.3km)
- San Juan de Arama (52.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuchilla El Oso (22.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto El Gobernador (20.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Las Peñas
Santiago vila, Girardot, Colombia (256.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.