Traveling Luck for Salina Kasimesh, La Guajira, Colombia
Where is Salina Kasimesh?What's around Salina Kasimesh?
Wikipedia near Salina Kasimesh
Where to stay near Salina Kasimesh
The timezone in Salina Kasimesh is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 12.2166667°, Longitude. -72.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Salina Kasimesh, in La Guajira, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kashurop (3.5km)
- Kasimesh (3.7km)
- El Cabo (4.8km)
- Maguaipoa (5.6km)
- Huayumahana (6km)
- Raíshen (6.9km)
- Kayushi (11.2km)
- Jaretui (13.2km)
- Caramana (15km)
- Musháraheira (15.5km)
- Ishotshimahana (15.7km)
- Aipiruhu (15.9km)
- Ipahin (18.9km)
- Casimeche (19.1km)
- Kasivolvin (20.2km)
- Múrujuy (22.2km)
- Piyóhureka (23.8km)
- Junain (23.9km)
- Amaiquiro (24.4km)
- Tierra de Santa María (27.2km)
- Uraich (27.4km)
- Oroshó (27.5km)
- Media Luna (28km)
- Santana (28.4km)
- Júruaipa (29.7km)
- Sátsapa (29.7km)
- Mashárrerrain (31km)
- Bolívar Puerto (31.4km)
- Sháriep Jaschina (32.1km)
- San Antonio (33km)
- Ipáshirrain (34.4km)
- Páchaka (34.6km)
- Jotómahana (36.1km)
- Huiatsa (36.4km)
- El Melón (36.4km)
- Putuna (36.6km)
- Carrizal (37.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ensenada Huarítcheru (5.4km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salina Kasimesh (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Serranía Carpintera (10.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Pilón de Azúcar (4.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Cusachón (9.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Cabo de La Vela (22.7km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Jagüey Urash (28.4km)
Airports close to Salina Kasimesh
Almirante padilla(RCH), Rio hacha, Colombia (189.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Salina Kasimesh
Puerto bolivar, Puerto bolivar, Colombia (26.5km)
La mina, La mina, Colombia (190.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.