Traveling Luck for Parajimaruhu, La Guajira, Colombia
Where is Parajimaruhu?What's around Parajimaruhu?
Wikipedia near Parajimaruhu
Where to stay near Parajimaruhu
Also known as Paraguipoa
The timezone in Parajimaruhu is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 11.7617°, Longitude. -71.7628°
Satellite map around Parajimaruhu
Loading map of Parajimaruhu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Parajimaruhu, in La Guajira, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Arroyo Huitpana (2.1km)
- Arroyo Parauaipoa (7.4km)
- Arroyo Kapais (13.9km)
- Arroyo Jurire (16.3km)
- Arroyo Aúreru (16.7km)
- Arroyo Jarárahi (16.8km)
- Arroyo Jasáruhu (16.8km)
- Arroyo Jijurehe (16.8km)
- Arroyo Parájimaruhu (17km)
- Arroyo Parashimaha (17.3km)
- Arroyo Chomuso (18.2km)
- Arroyo Kayúshuahan (19.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cordillera de Cojoro (4.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Burraschinal (17.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Médanos de Polós (18.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Serranía de Cocinas (2.7km)
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Guasasapa (13.5km)
Airports close to Parajimaruhu
Almirante padilla(RCH), Rio hacha, Colombia (213.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Parajimaruhu
Puerto bolivar, Puerto bolivar, Colombia (92.5km)
La mina, La mina, Colombia (163.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.