Traveling Luck for El Tesoro, Casanare, Colombia
Where is El Tesoro?What's around El Tesoro?
Wikipedia near El Tesoro
Where to stay near El Tesoro
The timezone in El Tesoro is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 5.5706°, Longitude. -71.8189°
Loading map of El Tesoro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Tesoro, in Casanare, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- La Ceiba (6.6km)
- El Ceibal (8.1km)
- Mundo Nuevo (8.3km)
- Carupana (9.3km)
- La Esperanza (10.7km)
- Lusitania (11.1km)
- Pantecostal (11.4km)
- Campo Alegre (11.5km)
- Los Mangos (12.5km)
- Punto Fijo (13km)
- Japón (13.1km)
- La Costa (13.2km)
- Lindenal (13.4km)
- Bellavista (13.4km)
- El Delirio (15km)
- Las Calles (16.7km)
- La Veremos (17.1km)
- El Ensueño (18km)
- Campoalegre (18.1km)
- Las Gaviotas (18.7km)
- Santa Eulogia (18.8km)
- Arabia (18.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Estero Las Margaritas (7.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño Carupana (3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paso Ancho (15.7km)
Airports close to El Tesoro
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (42.7km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (175.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Tesoro
El yopal, El-yopal, Colombia (124.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.