Traveling Luck for La Ceiba, Casanare, Colombia
Where is La Ceiba?What's around La Ceiba?
Wikipedia near La Ceiba
Where to stay near La Ceiba
The timezone in La Ceiba is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.5413889°, Longitude. -71.8344444°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Ceiba, in Casanare, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- La Ceiba (0km)
- El Ceibal (1.5km)
- Mundo Nuevo (3.8km)
- Pantecostal (5km)
- La Costa (6.7km)
- Carupana (8.4km)
- Las Calles (10.1km)
- Los Mangos (10.3km)
- La Esperanza (10.6km)
- Lusitania (10.9km)
- Bellavista (11.3km)
- Japón (11.4km)
- Punto Fijo (11.5km)
- Campo Alegre (12.4km)
- Las Gaviotas (12.6km)
- Lindenal (13.2km)
- Arabia (15.2km)
- El Delirio (16.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- oil pipeline terminal;
- a tank farm or loading facility at the end of an oil pipeline.
- Estación Trinidad (17.4km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Estero Las Margaritas (5.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño Carupana (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paso Ancho (17.1km)
Airports close to La Ceiba
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (41.8km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (181.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Ceiba
El yopal, El-yopal, Colombia (118.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.