Traveling Luck for Hato Palmira, Casanare, Colombia
Where is Hato Palmira?What's around Hato Palmira?
Wikipedia near Hato Palmira
Where to stay near Hato Palmira
The timezone in Hato Palmira is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.6641667°, Longitude. -71.9183333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hato Palmira, in Casanare, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Los Higuerones (7.8km)
- La Reforma (9.3km)
- La Conquista (10.3km)
- Chicharronal (10.7km)
- Cunaviche (10.9km)
- Los Trompillos (11.1km)
- El Progreso (13.4km)
- San Isidro (13.5km)
- La Esperanza (14.1km)
- Las Manitas (14.3km)
- El Carmen (15.5km)
- Mirabel (16.5km)
- La Esmeralda (18.3km)
- Lusitania (19.3km)
- Japón (20.2km)
- La Florida (20.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Seca (14.5km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Pore (20.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paso Ancho (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Pina de Corozo (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Pore (2.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pore Este Sudeste (9.8km)
Airports close to Hato Palmira
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (70km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (159.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hato Palmira
El yopal, El-yopal, Colombia (116.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.