Traveling Luck for Curimina, Casanare, Colombia
Where is Curimina?What's around Curimina?
Wikipedia near Curimina
Where to stay near Curimina
Also known as Caserio Curimina, Caserío Curimina
The timezone in Curimina is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.5575°, Longitude. -71.8478°
Satellite map around Curimina
Loading map of Curimina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Curimina, in Casanare, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- La Ceiba (4.2km)
- El Ceibal (5.2km)
- Pantecostal (6.4km)
- Lusitania (6.7km)
- Los Mangos (6.7km)
- Japón (7.7km)
- Mundo Nuevo (8km)
- La Costa (9.8km)
- Carupana (12km)
- Las Calles (12.6km)
- La Esperanza (14.1km)
- Bellavista (15.3km)
- Punto Fijo (15.4km)
- Campo Alegre (15.6km)
- Las Gaviotas (15.9km)
- Lindenal (16.8km)
- Mirabel (17.4km)
- Arabia (19.4km)
- El Delirio (19.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- San Toldas (20.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Estero Las Margaritas (9.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño Carupana (3.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paso Ancho (12.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Quiteve Viejo (18.5km)
Airports close to Curimina
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (45.8km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (178.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Curimina
El yopal, El-yopal, Colombia (117.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.