Traveling Luck for Las Manitas, Casanare, Colombia
Where is Las Manitas?What's around Las Manitas?
Wikipedia near Las Manitas
Where to stay near Las Manitas
The timezone in Las Manitas is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 5.6°, Longitude. -71.9333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Manitas, in Casanare, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Las Manitas (2.4km)
- Mirabel (3.5km)
- Chicharronal (3.5km)
- La Conquista (4km)
- La Reforma (6.5km)
- El Delirio (8km)
- Los Higuerones (8.3km)
- La Esmeralda (10.4km)
- Japón (11.6km)
- San Isidro (12.3km)
- Lusitania (12.6km)
- Los Mangos (12.7km)
- Mata Palo (13.3km)
- La Tigra (14.8km)
- El Quiteve (14.8km)
- El Paraíso (17.7km)
- La Esperanza (19.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Paso Ancho (9.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Pore (14.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Quiteve Viejo (8km)
Airports close to Las Manitas
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (64.8km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (172.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Manitas
El yopal, El-yopal, Colombia (106.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.