Traveling Luck for Quebrada Aguablanca, Boyacá, Colombia
Where is Quebrada Aguablanca?What's around Quebrada Aguablanca?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Aguablanca
Where to stay near Quebrada Aguablanca
The timezone in Quebrada Aguablanca is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 6.9086110999999999°, Longitude. -72.060555600000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Aguablanca, in Boyacá, Colombia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Aguablanca (0km)
- Caño de Oro (3.6km)
- Quebrada Cristales (4.7km)
- Quebrada El Chuscal (5.4km)
- Quebrada Sirena (7.2km)
- Caño Fatima (10.4km)
- Quebrada Rabara (11.2km)
- Quebrada La Leja (15km)
- Quebrada La Barrosa (15.3km)
- Caño Cárdenas (15.4km)
- Quebrada Satoca (17.2km)
- Quebrada Chivaraqua (17.2km)
- Quebrada La Blanquita (17.9km)
- Quebrada La Clarita (18.8km)
- Quebrada Retarbara (19.8km)
- Caño Seco (20km)
- Río Rudiván (21.4km)
- Quebrada Siete Pasos (21.7km)
- Quebrada Gaitana (21.8km)
- Río Royata (23.4km)
- Quebrada La Gritona (25.1km)
- Río Cubugon (25.9km)
- Río Cobaría (26km)
- Caño Fortuna (26.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua (16.8km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Misión El Chuscal (4.7km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Hacienda Bojaba (26.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Cobaría (20.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- lsla El Playón (26.6km)
Airports close to Quebrada Aguablanca
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (41.3km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (107.6km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (127.9km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (197.2km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Aguablanca
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (175.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.