Traveling Luck for Ciénaga Palenquillo, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Cienaga Palenquillo?What's around Cienaga Palenquillo?
Wikipedia near Cienaga Palenquillo
Where to stay near Ciénaga Palenquillo
The timezone in Cienaga Palenquillo is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 9.0000°, Longitude. -74.0167°
Satellite map around Ciénaga Palenquillo
Loading map of Ciénaga Palenquillo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ciénaga Palenquillo, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Esperanza (4.5km)
- San Miguel (4.5km)
- La Esperanza (7km)
- Juana Sánchez (7.1km)
- El Banco (7.3km)
- La Ribona (8km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (8.4km)
- El Salto (8.8km)
- Bocas de Chimí (9.5km)
- Tamalamequito (10.3km)
- Los Negritos (11.3km)
- Las Aguadas (11.4km)
- Sabanas de Molina (11.4km)
- Las Flores (11.4km)
- Negritos (11.5km)
- El Peñón (13km)
- Chimí (13km)
- Sabana de Hatillo (13.1km)
- Rincón de Malpica (13.2km)
- El Palmar (14.1km)
- Hatillo de Loba (14.4km)
- Peñoncito (16km)
- Diosmevea (17km)
- La Herradura (17.8km)
- Jetsemain (18.4km)
- Aguafría (19.1km)
- La Estrella (19.1km)
- San Eduardo (19.3km)
- Moron (19.9km)
- Nuevo Día (20.1km)
- Barranco de Loba (20.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Andian Nacional Corporacion (13km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (11.7km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- El Banco (9.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- El Banco (3.1km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- Estación Los Negritos (16km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Negritos (20.2km)
Airports close to Ciénaga Palenquillo
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (163.8km)
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (180.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ciénaga Palenquillo
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (11.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.