Traveling Luck for Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Reserva Indigena Chivaraqua?What's around Reserva Indigena Chivaraqua?
Wikipedia near Reserva Indigena Chivaraqua
Where to stay near Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua
The timezone in Reserva Indigena Chivaraqua is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.8305556°, Longitude. -72.0244444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua, in Arauca, Colombia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Retarbara (4.9km)
- Río Rudiván (7.8km)
- Quebrada Chivaraqua (11.5km)
- Quebrada Satoca (11.5km)
- Quebrada Rabara (16.5km)
- Quebrada Aguablanca (16.8km)
- Quebrada Sirena (17.2km)
- Quebrada Cristales (18.4km)
- Quebrada El Chuscal (18.5km)
- Caño de Oro (18.7km)
- Río Cobugón (21.6km)
- Río Sinsiga (26.3km)
- Caño Cárdenas (26.9km)
- Caño Fatima (27.2km)
- Quebrada La Blanquita (30km)
- Quebrada La Leja (31.5km)
- Quebrada La Barrosa (31.7km)
- Quebrada Esmeralda (34.5km)
- Río Royata (35.4km)
- Quebrada La Clarita (35.6km)
- Quebrada La Gritona (35.6km)
- Quebrada Gaitana (35.7km)
- Quebrada Siete Pasos (36.4km)
- Caño Seco (36.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Alto de Los Infieles (29.4km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Misión El Chuscal (19.4km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Hacienda Bojaba (35.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Cobaría (21.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (36.2km)
Airports close to Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (41.5km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (90.9km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (143.1km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (214km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (233.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Reserva Indígena Chivaraqua
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (192km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.