Traveling Luck for Caserío La Copa, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Caserio La Copa?What's around Caserio La Copa?
Wikipedia near Caserio La Copa
Where to stay near Caserío La Copa
The timezone in Caserio La Copa is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 6.9094°, Longitude. -71.8297°
Satellite map around Caserío La Copa
Loading map of Caserío La Copa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caserío La Copa, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nueva Holanda (1.9km)
- Naranjales (2.6km)
- Miraflores (2.7km)
- El Suspiro (2.9km)
- El Tesorito (4.3km)
- Los Almendros (5.1km)
- Nueva Holanda (5.6km)
- La Ceiba (6.2km)
- La Reatal (6.4km)
- La Palmira (6.7km)
- Dalia Roja (7.3km)
- Portachuelo (7.9km)
- El Guayabo (8.1km)
- La Reata (8.4km)
- Balconcitos (8.5km)
- Los Laureles (8.7km)
- La Lucha (9.7km)
- La Moneda (9.8km)
- La Primavera (10km)
- Buenos Aires (10.4km)
- Palestina (10.7km)
- Rosa Blanca (11.2km)
- La Fortaleza (12.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- military installation;
- a facility for use of and control by armed forces.
- Zona Militar Reveiz Pizarro (10.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Capilla Vista Hermosa (10.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto Los Colonizadores (10.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Saravena (5.1km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Estadero Las Delicias (7.7km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Puesto de Salud (7.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (13.1km)
Airports close to Caserío La Copa
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (10.7km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (91.1km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (133.8km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (215.8km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (217.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caserío La Copa
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (187.9km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (217.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.