Traveling Luck for Miraflores, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Miraflores?What's around Miraflores?
Wikipedia near Miraflores
Where to stay near Miraflores
The timezone in Miraflores is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 6.4033°, Longitude. -71.8286°
Loading map of Miraflores and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miraflores, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Miraflores (0km)
- Miraflores (2.4km)
- Las Delicias (3km)
- Las Queseras (4.5km)
- Las Queseras (5.2km)
- Smirs (6.5km)
- Mata León (7.4km)
- Tolima (13.4km)
- Los Delirios (16.5km)
- La Calera (17.3km)
- Guadalajara (17.5km)
- La Orquidea (17.8km)
- La Esperanza (18.6km)
- Gualabao (18.8km)
- La Argentina (19km)
- Casa Blanca (21.2km)
- La Envidia (21.5km)
- Palmarcito (21.7km)
- La Mapora (21.8km)
- La Palma (22.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Centro de Retiros Betania (6.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto General Vargas Santos (16.5km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Batallón Rafael Pardo Navas (12.5km)
- ponds or enclosures in which fish are kept or raised.
- Cachamas del Palmar (5.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bosque Puna Puna (20.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de La Vieja (8.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Tame (8.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tame (15.3km)
Airports close to Miraflores
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (16.5km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (109.1km)
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (196.4km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (250.9km)