Traveling Luck for Banadía, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Banadia?What's around Banadia?
Wikipedia near Banadia
Where to stay near Banadía
The timezone in Banadia is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 6.9000000000000004°, Longitude. -71.849999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Banadía, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nueva Holanda (3.6km)
- El Suspiro (3.8km)
- Los Almendros (4.1km)
- La Palmira (4.2km)
- Naranjales (5.4km)
- Nueva Holanda (5.8km)
- Miraflores (7km)
- El Tesorito (8.6km)
- Dalia Roja (8.8km)
- Los Laureles (8.9km)
- La Moneda (9.2km)
- El Guayabo (10km)
- La Primavera (10.1km)
- La Ceiba (10.4km)
- La Reatal (10.7km)
- Balconcitos (11.3km)
- Portachuelo (11.4km)
- La Lucha (11.9km)
- Palestina (12.7km)
- La Reata (12.8km)
- Rosa Blanca (12.9km)
- Buenos Aires (14.1km)
- La Fortaleza (14.9km)
- El Cairo (15km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- military installation;
- a facility for use of and control by armed forces.
- Zona Militar Reveiz Pizarro (10.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Capilla Vista Hermosa (14.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto Los Colonizadores (10.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Saravena (4.1km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Estadero Las Delicias (9.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Puesto de Salud (10.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Saravena (11.8km)
Airports close to Banadía
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (11.4km)
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (90km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (134.4km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (217.1km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (220km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banadía
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (188.1km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (221.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.