Traveling Luck for Sabana de Mararabe, Arauca, Colombia
Where is Sabana de Mararabe?What's around Sabana de Mararabe?
Wikipedia near Sabana de Mararabe
Where to stay near Sabana de Mararabe
The timezone in Sabana de Mararabe is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 6.4572222000000004°, Longitude. -71.862222200000005°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabana de Mararabe, in Arauca, Colombia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- religious center;
- a facility where more than one religious activity is carried out, e.g., retreat, school, monastery, worship.
- Centro de Retiros Betania (9.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto General Vargas Santos (20.2km)
- military base;
- a place used by an army or other armed service for storing arms and supplies, and for accommodating and training troops, a base from which operations can be initiated.
- Batallón Rafael Pardo Navas (16.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Saliente de Tame (13.6km)
- ponds or enclosures in which fish are kept or raised.
- Cachamas del Palmar (6.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de La Vieja (20.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Municipio de Tame (19.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tame (18.9km)
Airports close to Sabana de Mararabe
Tame(TME), Tame, Colombia (20.2km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (98.3km)
Trinidad(TDA), Trinidad, Colombia (208km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (219.1km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (251.2km)