Traveling Luck for Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Cerro Alegre?What's around Cerro Alegre?
Wikipedia near Cerro Alegre
Where to stay near Cerro Alegre
The timezone in Cerro Alegre is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.0500°, Longitude. -71.6500°
Satellite map around Cerro Alegre
Loading map of Cerro Alegre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Alegre, in Valparaíso, Chile
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Cerro Alegre
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rocas Buey (16.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Polvorines (47.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Puerto Valparaíso (18.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roca La Baja (16.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Alto del Puerto (21km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Caleta Portales (25km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bajo Ester (23.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Marga Marga (38.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Paso de las Vacas (52.3km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Las Salinas (41.4km)