Traveling Luck for Cerro de Asppees, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Cerro de Asppees?What's around Cerro de Asppees?
Wikipedia near Cerro de Asppees
Where to stay near Cerro de Asppees
Also known as Cerro Asperes, Cerro de Aspees
The timezone in Cerro de Asppees is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 20:04. It's light
Latitude. -32.3333°, Longitude. -71.1333°
Satellite map around Cerro de Asppees
Loading map of Cerro de Asppees and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro de Asppees, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación de Pedegua (21.4km)
- railroad tunnel;
- a tunnel through which a railroad passes.
- Túnel de la Grupa (34.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chupalla (39.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Loma de Marchant (35.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zanja (40.7km)