Traveling Luck for Boldo, Valparaíso, Chile
Satellite map around Boldo
Loading map of Boldo and it's surroudings
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.