Traveling Luck for La Pólvora, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is La Polvora?What's around La Polvora?
Wikipedia near La Polvora
Where to stay near La Pólvora
The timezone in La Polvora is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:48 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. -33.100000000000001°, Longitude. -71.599999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Pólvora, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around La Pólvora
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rocas Buey (43.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- La Palmilla (45km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Puerto Valparaíso (36.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Islote Leon (28.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roca La Baja (41.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Caleta Portales (32.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bajo Ester (36.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Quilpué (47.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Paso de las Vacas (24.1km)