Traveling Luck for Bofadal Queñuaculco, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Bofadal Quenuaculco?What's around Bofadal Quenuaculco?
Wikipedia near Bofadal Quenuaculco
Where to stay near Bofadal Queñuaculco
The timezone in Bofadal Quenuaculco is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 20:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7675°, Longitude. -69.5600°
Weather near Bofadal Queñuaculco; Report from Charana, 66.4km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Bofadal Queñuaculco
Loading map of Bofadal Queñuaculco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bofadal Queñuaculco, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Atilla (10.9km)
- Taipullo (12.4km)
- Chuquiananta (15.6km)
- Chapoco (16.1km)
- Airacollo (16.2km)
- Cascavillani (24.4km)
- Saraya (26.4km)
- Chapuma (27.2km)
- Contornasa (28.2km)
- Ancocalani (30.5km)
- Queullere (31.8km)
- Pahuta (32.7km)
- Teleschuño (33.3km)
- Challaserca (33.9km)
- Achacollo (34.5km)
- Cascavillane (35km)
- Bocatoma (35.7km)
- San Luis (38.5km)
- Limani (38.5km)
- Cullani (39.2km)
- Pusuma (39.9km)
- Sarayuma (40.3km)
- Viluyo (41.2km)
- General Lagos (42.4km)
- Corcota (42.4km)
- Putuputane (43.6km)
- Huaychani (43.7km)
- Guallanca Llani (43.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bofadal Queñuaculco (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- General Lagos (42.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Chinchillane (19.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (37.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Apacheta Soropacsa (5.6km)
Airports close to Bofadal Queñuaculco
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (234.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bofadal Queñuaculco
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (66.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.