Traveling Luck for Cerros de Achecalane, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerros de Achecalane?What's around Cerros de Achecalane?
Wikipedia near Cerros de Achecalane
Where to stay near Cerros de Achecalane
Also known as Cerros de Busca
The timezone in Cerros de Achecalane is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:00 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9°, Longitude. -69.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerros de Achecalane, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Chuluchunuta (44.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Millucucho (32.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rincon de Umani (26.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Pascurata (51km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Veco (38.3km)