Traveling Luck for Airo, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Airo?What's around Airo?
Wikipedia near Airo
Where to stay near Airo
The timezone in Airo is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 19:55. It's light
Latitude. -17.7000°, Longitude. -69.6833°
Weather near Airo; Report from Charana, 82.1km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Airo
Loading map of Airo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Airo, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Airo (0km)
- San Luis (5km)
- Challapujo (7.3km)
- Chislluma (7.3km)
- Achacollo (10km)
- Chislluma Viejo (10km)
- Ancara (14.5km)
- El Ayro (15km)
- Pamputa (18.7km)
- General Lagos (20.7km)
- Ajata (25.8km)
- Villa Tacora (26km)
- Challaserca (27.2km)
- Airacollo (27.2km)
- Tacora (27.2km)
- Villa Industrial (27.5km)
- Pusuma (31.7km)
- Ancocalane (32.5km)
- Cascavillani (34.9km)
- El Tacora (35.2km)
- Viluyo (35.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bofadal Calanasa (34.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Villa Industrial (28.3km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Tacora (25.7km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Laguna Blanca (23.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Blanca (25.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Calanasa (35km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Laguna Blanca (5.2km)
Airports close to Airo
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (211km)
Airfields or small airports close to Airo
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (82.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.