Traveling Luck for Alpajere, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Alpajere?What's around Alpajere?
Wikipedia near Alpajere
Where to stay near Alpajere
The timezone in Alpajere is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 19:34. It's light
Latitude. -19.1833°, Longitude. -69.2833°
Satellite map around Alpajere
Loading map of Alpajere and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alpajere, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Tolompa (22.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Alpajere (5.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (39.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (29.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Las Cuevas (41.6km)