Traveling Luck for Baños de Chusmisa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Banos de Chusmisa?What's around Banos de Chusmisa?
Wikipedia near Banos de Chusmisa
Where to stay near Baños de Chusmisa
The timezone in Banos de Chusmisa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.699999999999999°, Longitude. -69.133333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baños de Chusmisa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Pacamina (23.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Chapire (12.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa de Sure (40km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Huancaza (15.1km)