Traveling Luck for Barriles, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Barriles?What's around Barriles?
Wikipedia near Barriles
Where to stay near Barriles
The timezone in Barriles is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.1166667°, Longitude. -70.1°
Geographic features & Photographs around Barriles, in Tarapacá, Chile
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sierra del Tigre (32km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (22.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de la Irene (17.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (35.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Punta (47km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (37.1km)