Traveling Luck for Laguna Caracola, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Laguna Caracola?What's around Laguna Caracola?
Wikipedia near Laguna Caracola
Where to stay near Laguna Caracola
The timezone in Laguna Caracola is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.8166667°, Longitude. -69.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Laguna Caracola, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Vizcachitambo (5.4km)
- Cerro Chulluncallani (7.4km)
- Cerro Achechamayo (16.3km)
- Cerro Pelado (17km)
- Cerro Querone (18.8km)
- Cerro de Anocarire (26.1km)
- Cerrito de Oquecollo (30.8km)
- Cerro Chuquiananta (32.7km)
- Cerro de Surire (38.1km)
- Cerro Calajalata (39.3km)
- Cerro Yacho (40.9km)
- Cerro Macusa (44.1km)
- Cerro Mulluri (44.3km)
- Cerro Arintica (44.8km)
- Cerro Anacopata (44.9km)
- Cerro Cosupe (46.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Llaretapampa (26.5km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Surire (31.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Melaque (31km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Reten Chilcaya (18.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Caracola (0km)