Traveling Luck for Carcanales, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Carcanales?What's around Carcanales?
Wikipedia near Carcanales
Where to stay near Carcanales
The timezone in Carcanales is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:00 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. -20.449999999999999°, Longitude. -68.783333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Carcanales, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Carcanales (0km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Borateras de Isma (43.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cordón Carcanal (0km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (28km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordón Filo Negro (12.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada de Carcas (23.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (35.1km)