Traveling Luck for Estero Challoani, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Estero Challoani?What's around Estero Challoani?
Wikipedia near Estero Challoani
Where to stay near Estero Challoani
The timezone in Estero Challoani is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. -18.2166667°, Longitude. -69.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Estero Challoani, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Cuevas (37.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (32.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (16.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Copapujo (16.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Agua Copapujo (16.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Guaillara (47km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (28.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (30.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Estero Challoani
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (199.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.