Traveling Luck for Quebrada Chara, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Chara?What's around Quebrada Chara?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Chara
Where to stay near Quebrada Chara
The timezone in Quebrada Chara is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:00 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.75°, Longitude. -68.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Chara, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de la Laguna (38.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pircas de Coposa (35.3km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (39.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Laguna (28.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (27.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Vicuña (45.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ciénega de Chela (37.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal Quelcocha (22km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Iru Putuncu (32.4km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Chara (27.2km)