Traveling Luck for Pampa Chuluchunuta, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Chuluchunuta?What's around Pampa Chuluchunuta?
Wikipedia near Pampa Chuluchunuta
Where to stay near Pampa Chuluchunuta
The timezone in Pampa Chuluchunuta is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 19:57. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.0333°, Longitude. -69.3833°
Satellite map around Pampa Chuluchunuta
Loading map of Pampa Chuluchunuta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Chuluchunuta, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Chuluchunuta (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Caritaya (21.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Vilacota (51.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Achecaque (14.9km)